Exact Replacement Parts
901 N. Raddant Rd.
Batavia, IL 60510-4216
1-800-377-1355 – Customer Service/Credit/Corporate
1-800-377-1331 – Fax
Operating Hours are 8:00AM – 5:00PM Central Time, Monday through Friday.
Exact Replacement Parts (ERP) sells only to recognized ERP Distributors. Customers assume full liability for all taxes or other charges assessed or imposed by any government agency. ERP will not sell to distributors who do not have a valid sales tax exemption certificate on file. Possession of a product catalog or price list does not constitute authority to purchase.
ERP retains the right to determine account classification. Recognition of ERP distributor is based upon market coverage, product knowledge and general effectiveness in representing specific products designated by ERP. In addition, a distributor must:
- Purchase initial recommended full-line inventory
- Maintain a continuing representative stock of ERP – all product categories
- Maintain minimum annual purchases of $10,000.00
- Approved distributors will qualify for distributor pricing and are entitled to participate in all distributor programs.
PRICING, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Shipments will be invoiced at pricing in effect at the time of shipment. Prices are subject to change without notice. For the most current pricing information visit www.erparts.com and use your distributor login to check up-to-date pricing.
Terms are 2% 10, net 30 days, with any unpaid balance subject to a finance charge of 1.0% per month (12% APR) on the past due balance. If any invoice is held in question, the balance not in question shall be paid in accordance with the aforementioned terms. Should an account be placed for collection of unpaid balances, reasonable expenses incurred by Exact Replacement Parts including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees, accountants’ fees, court cost and other charges will be the responsibility of the past due customer.
Minimum Order – ERP’s Minimum order charge is $50.00.
Orders over $1000.00 will ship freight prepaid in the Continental U.S. Orders under $1000.00 will be prepaid and added to the invoice. All backorders will be sent freight prepaid and will be given high priority shipment status to insure prompt delivery. ERP will pay 25% of the freight charge on orders of $1000.00 or more shipped to our distributors in Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico to cover the cost of shipping to the port of departure. The potential for future added fuel surcharges remains an option should trucking costs continue to escalate.
SHIPMENT AND INVOICE PROBLEMS
Please notify ERP via phone, fax or mail of any shipment or invoice problems and a Customer Service Representative will handle your request. All returned goods require a return authorization number which will be supplied by the ERP Customer Service Department. Returned goods are potentially subject to a 20% restock fee. Claims for freight damage, shortages, pricing discrepancies or incorrect parts must be made within 7 days of delivery receipt. All shipments should be properly checked in immediately upon receipt. Reports of discrepancies must contain the following information: (1) Customer’s purchase order number, (2) ERP order number (located in box on packing slip) or invoice number, (3) number and condition of cartons received, and (4) any other relevant facts that may be helpful in tracing the cause of the problem. ERP accepts no responsibility for damaged or missing cartons on common carrier shipments, unless delivery receipt is properly signed by carrier agent with discrepancy noted. All shipping discrepancies will be checked by ERP, and where applicable, credit will be issued. Deduction from payment will not be allowed.
- ll ERP’s products are warranted for a period of one year, at the time of sale, against defects in workmanship, materials and/or operation subject to ordinary conditions, as it pertains to particular installations. However, we do not warrant against defects due to improper installation, failure to exercise normal maintenance, or against the consequences or uses for which our products are not designed. ERP’s only obligation under this warranty is to repair, replace, or issue credit, at our option, any of its products determined by ERP to have been defective within one year of ERP’s shipment of the product to the ERP distributor. This determination can only be made after the products have been returned to ERP for inspection, with shipping charges prepaid. Labor and installation charges of any kind are not covered by our warranty. Products repaired or replaced under this warranty are warranted only through the remainder of the original warranty.
- Glass, ceramic and plastic items are not covered under any warranties.
- Before accepting items for warranty consideration each device should be inspected for evidence of the following that would void the warranty:
a. Improper installation or application
b. Abuse or tampering
c. Burned contacts
d. Stripped threads
e. Water or fire damage
- Any oven, furnace, or dryer igniter damaged during transit must be reported to ERP within seven (7) days of receipt to receive credit; after the seven (7) day period, no refund will be issued.
- Products to be considered for warranty must have a warranty tag attached to each item. The following must be completely filled out by user: (1) ERP part number, (2) date of installation, (3) date of failure, (4) make and model of unit installed on, (5) type of failure (in as much detail as practical), (6) name, address, phone number of service company, (7) name, address, phone number of owner of unit, and (8) invoice date of purchase.
- Warranty requests are to be sent to the Customer Service Department.
- A list must be included listing each warranty item by part number and quantity. Please include your fax number and person’s name the return authorization should be directed to. Your list can be processed more expeditiously if each product on the warranty list contains either your P.O. number or the ERP Invoice number. Upon receipt, ERP will fax or mail to the distributor, a warranty return authorization packing slip that must be included with return.
- Parts should not be returned to ERP for ANY reason without first obtaining a return authorization number from ERP. Requests for return authorization can be made either by fax or phone. A copy of the return authorization must be included in each package being returned. Failure to follow this procedure could result in your package being misdirected or lost in our warehouse, causing a substantial delay or failure in the issuance of your credit.